Superior Technology. Expert Insight.
At Wolters Kluwer, we help medical societies develop and deliver high-quality online meeting content by providing expertise in digital content production — and by reliably managing the operational aspects of these projects with efficiencies of scale.
We deliver flexible solutions to meet your needs. Recorded events capture speakers remotely and content is gathered for online access. Live-streaming solutions offer a live online experience delivered in real-time to attendees. Societies may also choose to deliver a combination of these solutions.
To further maximize audience reach, these solutions can be delivered in addition to a live event.
We offer a full-service approach to suit your needs including: post-recording production, marketing and e-Commerce and customer and technical support. Learn more »
Live Online Experience:
- Move event online and offer it in real-time to attendees
- Complete agenda can be moved online or a select set of agenda items (e.g. keynote/mainstagemain stage) can be moved online
- Speakers can present using their own computers onto an online platform which supports audio, video, and more
- CMEs could be granted as link to existing live meeting CME
- Closest replica to an in-person event – allows subscribers to attend remotely while still benefitting from some of the networking opportunities provided by the in-person event
Content Available OnDemand
- Speakers are recorded remotely and content (e.g. PPT) is gathered and loaded online
- Attendees access the content using the OnDemand player
- CMEs can be granted
- Offers the most flexibility – speakers can be recorded at their convenience; audio can be edited to maximize quality and subscribers can listen to the agenda
In addition to our robust and extensive conference capturing services, we also provide high-quality printing and direct delivery of presentation posters. Contact us to learn more.
We offer two business models to support societies’ organizational objectives.
We provide digital conference capture, hosting, “mini-sites” for commercial sponsors, and live stream options on a fee-for-service basis.Revenue-share model
For select organizations, our revenue-sharing model allows Societies to benefit from our risk-free model for creating an enduring, scaleable and saleable OnDemand product. We assume the risk for costs and then share net sales on a royalty basis. Other options such as mini-sites and live stream would remain fee-for-service.