APA Annual Meeting On Demand is a comprehensive educational activity developed in psychiatry. Your CME accredited On Demand program includes approximately 400 hours1 of presentations designed to help you:
- Review new research findings in the fields of psychiatry and neuroscience
- Acquire new knowledge and skills in clinical psychiatry to improve patient care
- Learn how to assess your practice and implement improvement, as well as provide culturally competent care for diverse populations
- Assess a variety of treatment choices for patients with psychiatric disorders, including psychotherapeutic and pharmacologic options
- Recognize mental health service delivery issues, including barriers to care
Access your On Demand program from any computer or mobile device. Our state-of-the-art media player makes it easy to search the exact content you're looking for. We'll even direct you to the specific slide that contains your search term. And with downloadable MP3 audio files, integrated online CME testing and a complimentary USB drive2, we make it easy for you to access your content anytime, anywhere.
Pay $799 and save $600!
Regular Price: $1,399